Small Charity Week kicks off on 18th June with I ♥ Small Charities Day – the perfect chance to thank our wonderful supporters for all their hard work and to celebrate how far we have come in the past year!
- This year we expanded the type of transfers we undertook – transferring children so that they could receive specialist surgery and diagnostic tests. We also continued to support the repatriation of premature babies, reuniting families at an incredibly emotional time and stressful time.
- For the first time ever, we transferred children from overseas back to the UK to ensure they were able to receive specialist treatment.
- Our community of supporters has continued to grow with successful corporate partnerships, more regular givers than ever before plus, we had the most people ever take part in an event for us.
So today we are celebrating you as much as our other achievements this year because without you none of them would have happened. Thank you for helping us build a charity that continues to transform little lives.
We would love it if you could show your support to Lucy AAC this Small Charity Week by sharing a message or photo on social media.
We’re asking all our brilliant supporters to help us win up to £150 in this year’s #ILoveSmallCharities competition by posting a supportive message on social media. The charity with the most messages of support wins a £150 donation. All you need to do to enter is:
- Download and print the Small Charities poster
- Write why you love Lucy Air Ambulance for Children
- Take a photo of yourself
- Post on social media and don’t forget to include #ILoveSmallCharities @LucyAAC @SCWeek2018 in your post/tweet
We can’t wait to see you photos!
For more information about Small Charity Week visit: www.smallcharityweek.com