Anywhere you like!
Beat the Yeti to the summit of a virtual mountain and raise money for Lucy AAC! Sign up on your own or in a team and take on the 10,000 steps a day in your own time.
The Yeti Challenge kicks off on 1st January and runs throughout the month. Once you have signed up and paid your deposit, we will provide you with a Lucy AAC digital fitness wristband that syncs with an App to keep track of your daily steps. Our wristbands also track distance, calories, sleep, text and call alerts. You can also take part using your own step-tracking device such as a FitBit, Garmin or even a traditional pedometer! There is no need to travel to the Himalayan mountains for the challenge; we understand the importance of fitting the challenge around your day to day life. You can take part in the Yeti Challenge in your own time, anywhere you like.
How do I get started?
> Sign up here!
> Pay your £20 deposit
> We’ll send you a Lucy AAC digital fitness wristband
> Download the FlagFit App to keep track of your progress
> Create a fundraising page at JustGiving.com
> Get stepping! Walk, run or skip 10,000 steps a day for a full 30 days.
- FREE Lucy AAC digital fitness wristband
- Lucy AAC t-shirt
- A fundraising pack stuffed full of useful materials to help maximise your fundraising
- Ongoing support from the Lucy AAC team
- If you raise £30, you’ll automatically receive a Yeti Challenge certificate once you have reached the summit of the mountain.
- If you raised £100, we’ll send you a personalised Yeti Challenge t-shirt and certificate.