Various locations across the UK
Start: Various dates
Whether you take on the exciting Tough Mudder 5K or the daring Tough Mudder Classic, you will be tested against a truly teamwork-focused, obstacle-crammed, muddy route! Get your friends and family together, and choose your challenge:
Tough Mudder 5K
Tough Mudder 5K is untimed, so there’s no pressure, no judgement and no need to train. It’s a like-minded community of people who’ve chosen to do something different with their weekend, make new friends, make memories – and have the time of their lives doing it.
Tough Mudder Classic
Tough Mudder Classic is 8-10 miles of mud-soaked mayhem absolutely loaded with 25 best-in-class obstacles and 10 new or updated 2019 obstacles on Every. Single. Course. That’s right – more obstacles than ever.
Secure your Tough Mudder place TODAY for only £35 and raise a minimum of £350 to help fund our flights.
When is your local Tough Mudder?
- London West (Henley) – 4th & 5th May – 5K/Classic
- North London (Finsbury Park) – 12th & 13th May – 5K
- Midlands (Grantham) – 18th & 19th May – 5K/Classic
- Northampton (Franklin’s Gardens) – 31st May & 1st June – 5K
- Scotland (Drumlanrig Castle) – 15th & 16th June – 5K/Classic
- Yorkshire (Skipton) – 27th & 28th July – 5K/Classic
- South West (Gloucestershire) – 17th & 18th August – 5K/Classic
- North West (Cheshire) – 7th & 8th September – 5K/Classic
- London South (Crawley) – 21st & 22nd September – 5K/Classic
Secure your place at one of the Tough Mudder 2019 events by calling our challenge events team on 07879 043450 or email email@example.com
If you have your booked your own place through the Tough Mudder official website but would like to support Lucy AAC, there is no minimum sponsorship commitment just the commitment to showing how tough you are! We can help you with your fundraising so let our challenge events team know you would like to fundraise for Lucy AAC and set up your JustGiving page here.