Start: Various dates
With 15 gigantic obstacles, you’ll be flying down slides, clambering through tunnels and leaping over hurdles – and that’s just to start! No training is needed for Inflatable 5K, just get your friends and family together for an extraordinary day out and help fund flights for children across the UK.
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £100
When is your local Inflatable 5K?
- Glasgow (Strathclyde Country Park) – Saturday 18th May 2019
- Bournemouth (Somerley House, Ringwood) – Saturday 1st June 2019
- Hull (Costello Stadium) – Saturday 8th June 2019
- St Albans (The Showground, Redbourn) – Saturday 22nd June 2019
- Wolverhampton (Wolverhampton Racecourse) – Saturday 6th July 2019
- Cornwall (The Showground, Stithians, Truro) – Saturday 27th July 2019
- Shepton Mallet (Bath & West Showground) – Saturday 10th August 2019
- Ipswich (Trinity Park) – Saturday 7th September 2019
- Cheltenham (Cheltenham Racecourse) – Saturday 14th August 2019
- Bicester (Heyford Park, Nr. Oxford) – Saturday 29th August 2019
- Basildon (Barleylands, Billericay) – Saturday 5th October 2019
- Norwich (Royal Norfolk Showground) – Saturday 19th October 2019
- Liverpool (Haydock Racecourse) – Saturday 30th November 2019
As part of Team Lucy you will receive:
- Lucy AAC breathable running vest
- A fundraising pack stuffed full of useful materials to help maximise your fundraising
- Ongoing support from the Lucy AAC team
If you have booked your own place through the Inflatable 5K and wish to join Team Lucy, you will receive the same support as those with a charity place. There will also be no registration fee or minimum fundraising commitment, and everything you raise will help fund our vital work.
Got any questions? Get in touch with us at email@example.com or call 020 3096 7870.