Over the past eight years our dedicated supporters have helped us flourish by championing our small but vital charity – they have truly established and shaped our charity.
If you would like to champion our small charity this year, we have put together some simple steps that you can take to support Lucy Air Ambulance for Children.
If you follow us on social media you can:
- Join in with the #ILoveSmallCharities competition – Download and print the Small Charities poster, write a message of support, take a photo and post on social media (don’t forget to include #ILoveSmallCharities @LucyAAC @SCWeek2018).
- Share/retweet our posts so that your friends/followers can learn about our service and fundraising opportunities.
- Invite your friends to like our Facebook page or follow our Twitter account.
- Donate or fundraise through Facebook – 100% of donations through Facebook come directly to Lucy AAC (no admin fees).
If you would like to volunteer or partner with us, you can:
- Donate your skills or time – are you an expert in social media? Are you brilliant with finances and accounts?
- Volunteer in our London office – we each wear many hats in this office but to have an extra pair of hands would be a brilliant help!
- Talk to your employer about becoming partners with Lucy AAC.
- Introduce us to relevant business contacts – can you help us find support from local businesses?
If you have used our service you can:
- Share your transfer story to help other families in similar situations.
- Help us improve our service by completing our service survey.
- Spread the word – tell friends, family, local Paediatric and Neonatal Units about our service.
If you want to help but don’t know how, you can:
- Join us at one of our events and cheer on our challenge participants.
- Ask a local business to host a Lucy AAC collection box.
- Host a coffee morning or quiz in aid of Lucy AAC.
- Take part in one of our challenge events.
For more information on how you can champion our small charity this year, please email email@example.com.