Lucy Air Ambulance for Children values your privacy and has a strict policy to protect you.
Lucy Air Ambulance for Children does not record any personal information about visitors to this website unless you specifically choose to send us this information via a response form, e-mail message or by registering on the site. If you request it, we will use this information to tell you more about our work and how you can help to support it.
You are welcome to contact us at any time to request that we no longer contact you or to have information removed. Please either contact us or write to Lucy Air Ambulance for Children, CAN Mezzanine, 7-14 Great Dover Street, London SE1 4YR.
If you use standard email for communication with Lucy Air Ambulance for Children, this will not be protected and you should be aware that Lucy Air Ambulance for Children cannot guarantee that it remains confidential whilst in transit.
How we will use information you provide
- To administer donations and claim Gift Aid if applicable
- To thank you for your support
- To communicate with you about our work, future events and to keep you updated about any changes to our services
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be processed by our payment handler partner companies and encrypted using SSL technology.
We use information derived from cookies in order to:
- Compile statistics on how our website is being used, which can help us to improve our website and online services.
- Facilitate users’ ability to navigate through the website and ascertain whether the website is operating effectively.
Our Website contains links to third parties. If you follow a link to any of these other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for these third party websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to them.